Complaint Review: FCNB - First Consumer National Bank

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2004

• Reported By:oakdale Minnesota
FCNB - First Consumer National Bank
???? Can't Find PO Box Phoenix, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB Aka First Consumer National Bank ripoff! Phoenix Texas

*Author of original report: FCNB turned it over to the collection agency

FCNB - has ripped me off. I closed my account over 2 years ago and it was a closed account. I asked that my account be closed that they use my savings account I had with them for $800.00 to close the account and they said they had done this.

I did not save this statement, BIG MISTAKE. I moved shortly after and had my mail forwarded. They started adding over the limit and late fee's, I told them this was wrong and refused to pay.

Here I am over 2 years later forced into paying them for services that have already been paid. They sent it to a collection agency and then to a legal firm which has levied my wages. With the legal fees a balance left of $20.00 has turned in to a nightmare of $1080.00. I have two more checks that they will take this money from and I have no money to hire a lawyer.

The legal firm says to seek legal advice even though I have sent them documentation from this site. They said I would have to wait to get my monies back until this was a class action suit.

Please help! I thought I was reestablishing my credit and it has come back to haunt me not once but twice. I am paying for goods I have already paid for once.

L
oakdale, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2004 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-First-Consumer-National-Bank/Phoenix-Texas/FCNB-Aka-First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-Phoenix-Texas-81653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - First Consumer National Bank

FCNB turned it over to the collection agency

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

I am no longer sure which address was the orignal one for FCNB. I have called them when this matter first started and they said they could no longer send me my statements because they had turned it over to the collection agency. But the legal firm that is collecting on FCNB's behalf told me it was my responsibility to show burden of proof. How can I do that when I have tried 5 different phone numbers for FCNB and get no human being to answer???

If anyone has gotten any where with this please post. I don't have the money to have my wages garnished for something I have already paid for.

Thanks,