Complaint Review: FCNB - First Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2003

• Reported By:rOCHESTER New York
FCNB - First Consumers National Bank
9310 SW Gemini Drive Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-876-3262
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB ripoff Beaverton Oregon

I have been and still am getting 35.00 late charges on my statements. I just got a new number, I am going to try it tomarrow. It was sent to me in my e-mail because they sent me a confirmation for my payment. Also to pay on line try www.cardmemberservices.net/firstconsumers
I have been paying this way for months.

I just wish they would stop charging late fees when your not late. Also then that puts you over the limit and then you have more fees! If anyone knows what to do please let me know! That phone number that I have is 1-866-475-1434.

Kimberly
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2003 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank/Beaverton-Oregon-97078/FCNB-ripoff-Beaverton-Oregon-71866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - First Consumers National Bank