Complaint Review: FCNB First Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2004

• Reported By:Fishers Indiana
FCNB First Consumers National Bank
P. O. Box 5811 Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

FCNB First Consumers National Bank - SWGemini Driv ripoff dishonest business practices not sending bills high finance charges Hicksville New York

I received a call from FCNB regarding nonpayment of my account for 60 days. Because we moved recently, I though I had simply overlooked the bill.

I searched everywhere and did not find a bill from FCNB. I did note that I made a payment of more than the minimum on December 16. Therefore, my payment is not overdue by 60 days.

I thought in the past that I had just overlooked the bills from FCNB, however, I am very sure now that I have not received billings every month on a timely basis. The tip-off was that the customer service rep wanted to give me the billing address to send the payment in since I would not do a check by phone.

FCNB is using fraudulent business practices and I am searching for what to do next. I have been charged late fees and have a very high interest rate. Although I have made regular more than minimum payments since June, my balance is higher than it was on my June statement.

I tried to call FCNB today and got the automated service. When I tried to speak to a live person, the message said that option was not available. My first step now is to contact the BBB, then see what I can do with the State Attorney General.

Karla
Fishers, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2004 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank/Hicksville-New-York-11802/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank-SWGemini-Driv-ripoff-dishonest-business-practices-not-78939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB First Consumers National Bank