Complaint Review: FCNB First Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2004

• Reported By:Jersey City New Jersey
FCNB First Consumers National Bank
PO Box 5811 Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

First Consumers National Bank - FCNB ripoff MIA Credit Company Hicksville New York

OK

I'm not overly upset about FCNB filling for bankrupcy last year.

I've always paid my bills on time (I've used them for Eddie Bauer for over 8 years) and alway above the minimum. I've set up my bank account to do an automatic electronic payment 7 days before my due date and so far I've never had a problem with them accepting payment.

Since this last Summer I have yet to recieve a bill or any statment pertaining to my account from FCNB. I didnt think much of it, since I pay electronically why do I need to have an envelope to pay?? right.. wrong..

Since this summer they've increased my minimun payment (hasn't changed in about 2 years)by about 20%!! and have been charging me a finance fee!to boot!! (well I think they have cause I cant get a statement!!) I think its funny this all happened when they stopped sending me a statement! what a scumming thing to do

I've written several times to get a statement. No good. Next step is AG in NJ.. Maybe stop a payment or two and let them contact me. Can always argue any negative reports later on..

Greg
Jersey City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2004 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank/Hicksville-New-York-11802/First-Consumers-National-Bank-FCNB-ripoff-MIA-Credit-Company-Hicksville-New-York-79191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB First Consumers National Bank