Complaint Review: FCNB - First Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 03, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
FCNB - First Consumers National Bank
PO Box 922788 Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

FCNB - First Consumers National Bank RIPOFF FOR THOSE OF US THAT GOT SCREWED! IMPORTANT FCNB INFORMATION! Found out some more information that I thought I would pass along! Omaha Nebraska

To all of you who have been desperately trying to contact Bank Of Omaha... (402-341-0500) I finally talked to a really nice lady and this is the scoop I got. When sending money to the "Bank of Omaha Correspondence" address, we are actually sending our payments to is FCNB people. This is the reason there is no disclosed number because the bank of omaha is accepting payments on behalf of FCNB. I believe that this is legal if they are in the restructuring phase of bankruptcy. The lady said it is a real hush situation in their place of business so noone really knows much information. I asked for a physical address to run a search to see exactly where they are located, but they also only had the po box.

I don't think she was supposed to give all of the information she did, but thank goodness. So..everyone just keep calling and flood them with phone calls and maybe someone will finally do something to help us because they will be tired of dealing with it. I will keep doing research. Don't forget to ask to get transferred to the other people that take care of the fcnb accounts. 402-341-0500

Kelley
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank/Omaha-Nebraska/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank-RIPOFF-FOR-THOSE-OF-US-THAT-GOT-SCREWED-IMPORTANT-FC-90043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - First Consumers National Bank