Complaint Review: FCNB First Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Sterling Massachusetts
FCNB First Consumers National Bank
PO Box2210 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB First Consumers National Bank ripoff I can not contact that company. Portland Oregon

I just came across this web site as I was frantically trying to pay my bill on-line with FCNB. I can not contact that company. I thought it's been me. I couldn't believe FCNB was not getting my payments on time. Couldn't believe the late charges and then the over-limit charges that were tacked on, after their cruefully high interest fees.

I was happy to finally find I could pay my bill on-line, surely that would put an end to any late payments. But now, my 3rd month of on-line payments and I can't get on their website. Like many of you, I have made payments for months, without charging on the card and am now just getting below the credit limit. Of course if I can't make my on-line payment in a few days, the fees will again begin to accumulate.

I have thought about contacting some sort of consumer agency, to report this bank. Feeling their business tactics were less than honest. There is comfort in knowing I am not alone. Athough I am sorry for each of us dealing with the mess that FCNB has created.

D
Sterling, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2003 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank/Portland-Oregon-97208/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank-ripoff-I-can-not-contact-that-company-Portland-Oregon-68557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB First Consumers National Bank