Complaint Review: FCNB/ MCM/---- AKA RIPOFF

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:portland Oregon
FCNB/ MCM/---- AKA RIPOFF
PO Box 55143 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB/ MCM/---- AKA RIPOFF FCNB AND ALL INVOLVED WITH THEM ARE RIPOFFS AND SHOULD BE LEGALLY STOPPED Portland Oregon

My wife has been getting calls from FCNB, about a suppossed old debt, for a few months now, when she ask any questions about the suppossed debt, from almost 10yrs.ago(when we lived on the west coast) she gets nothing but a run around. She doesnt remember ever opening an account with FCNB but none the less has been trying to resolve the issue. Today when they called she asked to speak to a manager, because the collector was being so rude. When she got a manager he told her "its just like people from Oregon, they dont want to pay there bills" then screamed "if you dont pay now we'll go to the next level" and hung up.

After witnessing this I called the number back and asked to speak to a manager, I got one, I told him what had just happened and explained to him that I needed a statement before I would send any money. He then proceeded to tell me (in a cheap sopranos goomba accent) " I'M not going to pay for postage to send you a statement, just give ME MY money now". He then told me "you dont get statements when your car loan or bills are due so you dont need one now"(which is not true I get statements every month just not from them).
If FCNB is bankrupt how can he work for them?

I also will now contact the state attorney general and the FTC to seek legal help on this issue. I would not send any money to FCNB/MCM or any of the other numerous places trying to collect a debt for FCNB.

The 5 offices here have all shut there doors and turned off the phones, the local BBB has FCNB listed as out of bussiness, because they havent replied to any mailings or phone calls from them concerning customer complaints.

Dave
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-MCM-AKA-RIPOFF/Portland-Oregon-97238/FCNB-MCM-AKA-RIPOFF-FCNB-AND-ALL-INVOLVED-WITH-THEM-ARE-RIPOFFS-AND-SHOULD-BE-LEGALL-329542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB/ MCM/---- AKA RIPOFF