Complaint Review: FCNB - Newport News; Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2003

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
FCNB - Newport News; Card Processing Center
PO Box 5811 Hicksville, New York U.S.A.

FCNB; Newport News; Card Processing CenterFCNB; Newport News; Card Processing Center ripoff; stop mailing statements; fraudulent late charges; fraudulent & extreme overlimit charges Hicksville New York

I began with a balance of about $1,100. My credit limit was $1,300. The payments were managable at about $50. per month.

Early this year, they stopped sending statements, and mostly due to my hectic life, I spaced off the payments. A couple of months later, I got letters about my being overlimit and late.

I immediately sent the payments they asked for, but nothing would get me caught up! My balance is now up to about $1,600 with no end in sight. I get 5 to 6 calls a day from these people. If anyone files a lawsuit, I would certainly like to be informed!

Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2003 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Newport-News-Card-Processing-Center/Hicksville-New-York-11802/FCNB-Newport-News-Card-Processing-CenterFCNB-Newport-News-Card-Processing-Center-ripo-75681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Newport News; Card Processing Center