Complaint Review: FCNB - Newport News - Seventh Ave - Fingerhut - Midland Credit Management

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2004

• Reported By:Rockingham North Carolina
FCNB - Newport News - Seventh Ave - Fingerhut - Midland Credit Management
101 Crossway Park West, Woodbury Ny, Nationwide U.S.A.

Newport News, Seventh Ave, Fingerhut, Midland Credit Management and FCNB are rip-offs! They're letting others use my credit! Nationwide

I have been fighting to get things off my credit report for two years. Even though I know it was not me who made the purchases they still want me to pay.

My problem is these companies just send out mail order magazines and anyone who gets them can call in and say they are me and buy thousands of dollars in stuff.

I cannot even get a credit card in my name but FCNB sure didnt mind giving some idiot a card in my name. Thanks FCNB.

Robin
Rockingham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2004 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Newport-News-Seventh-Ave-Fingerhut-Midland-Credit-Management/nationwide/Newport-News-Seventh-Ave-Fingerhut-Midland-Credit-Management-and-FCNB-are-rip-offs-The-95769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Newport News - Seventh Ave - Fingerhut - Midland Credit Management