Complaint Review: FCNB & SPIEGEL

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 02, 2005

• Reported By:Melrose Massachusetts
FCNB & SPIEGEL
P.O. Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB & SPIEGEL Ripoff By FCNB and Also Spiegel CAN'T SEEM TO GET ANYWHERE FOR THE PAST 6+ YEARS, ANY SUGGESTIONS Old Bethpage New York

I need help!! I opened a Spiegel acct in 1997 and stopped using it in 1999, and have stopped receiving any correspondences from them since 2001. I have tried contacting via mail but no luck. Then, I was checking over my credit report a couple of months ago, only to find out that they updated their collection status on my old account! How is this possible that I cannot get in touch with ANYONE but they can do this to my credit report? I've been trying to repair my credit, and have been able to contact everyone BUT Spiegel. The old info I had was for Oregon, then I found this Old Bethpage, NY address. What is the correct info, and is there an actual number to reach a live body who will actually answer my questions? This has been just awful to deal w/ this credit card, and if I wasn't so stupid in my younger day, I WOULD NEVER EVER HAVE GOTTEN AN ACCT. W/THEM!! I have noticed several addresses and numbers on this site, but I REALLY need to get in touch w/ an actual person. If anyone can direct me to the "right" contact info, I would be forever in your debt (no pun intended). Whew! Thanks for letting me gripe! Take care!

Erika
Melrose, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2005 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-SPIEGEL/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/FCNB-SPIEGEL-Ripoff-By-FCNB-and-Also-Spiegel-CANT-SEEM-TO-GET-ANYWHERE-FOR-THE-PAST-6-148329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB & SPIEGEL