Complaint Review: FCNB Spiegel Card

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2003

• Reported By:Salt Lake City Utah
FCNB Spiegel Card
PO BOX 9204 Old Beth Page, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Spiegel Card Dishonest Company Through and Through Old Beth Page New York

I have had nothing but problems with this company for months now, and had no idea how to fix the problem. I paid my account off in full over six months ago and didn't receive another statement until three months later saying that i owe several hundred dollars in late charges. I knew my payment had been receieved before the due date.

I submitted a certified letter in the end of August, but never heard antyhing from their company. My receipt was signed by a D. Norberto, but the company had no receipt of letter. So again, I sent a letter, and still no response until today when someone called to harrass me at my work! They told me that I could take care of the account, but that I chose not to and that the late fees would keep piling up until i payed them off. I was outraged, so I found this website and called the 800 #'s given by several different people.

Even worse, when I called, there of course, was no manager or supervisor available. My only advice to all of you is to STAY ON THE LINE with the representative until a supervisor does become available, or until they finally decide to take care of the problem, which fortunately worked out. Best of Luck to all of you.

Rebecca
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2003 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Spiegel-Card/Old-Beth-Page-New-York-11804/FCNB-Spiegel-Card-Dishonest-Company-Through-and-Through-Old-Beth-Page-New-York-72144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Spiegel Card