Complaint Review: FCNB - Spiegel - Newport News

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2004

• Reported By:Cortland New York
FCNB - Spiegel - Newport News
P.O. Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB/Spiegel- Newport News ripoff! Dishonest fraudulent billing! Old Bethpage New York

I went throught a consumer credit counseling program to pay off my debt with FCNB. I was informed I was finished with my payments and could have a small remaining balance. I did not recieve a bill from them so assumed I was done with my payments. Couple years later I was sent a bill to my parents address for over $600. dollars. When you call the phone number they can never help you. They tell you to write which I did and I never got any response back from them.

Marni
Cortland, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2004 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Spiegel-Newport-News/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/FCNBSpiegel-Newport-News-ripoff-Dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Old-Bethpage-New-York-88178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Spiegel - Newport News