Complaint Review: FCNB Spiegel

• Updated: Sat, August 22, 2009

• Reported By: Diana — Minneola Florida USA
FCNB Spiegel
One Spiegel Avenue Hampton, Virginia United States of America

FCNB Spiegel spiegel@e.spiegel.com I ordered 2 blouses on sale for 19.00 each, but they charged me 39.00 each. I have the original email with the 19.00 each price. I've called them, and they said someone would call me within 72 hours Minneola, Florida

I order 2 blouses at 19.00 each, which I had received in a sale email.  However, when they shipped them, one at a time, they charged me 39.00 each.  When I called to complain they said "Someone will get back to you within 72 hours"  I've heard from no one.  The same with sending an email to their customer service address, again they said I would receive a response within 72 hours.  I've heard nothing.  It seems obvious to me that they are using a tactic called "Bait and Switch"  They don't switch products, just prices.

They've obviously been doing this quite successfully for some time, and feel no need to correct it.  I hope someone stops them.

I have the original email with the original sales prices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2009 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Spiegel/Hampton-Virginia-23630-5000/FCNB-Spiegel-spiegelespiegelcom-I-ordered-2-blouses-on-sale-for-1900-each-but-they-c-484059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB Spiegel