Complaint Review: FCNB - Spiegel

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:campton Kentucky
FCNB - Spiegel
Po Box 5811 Hicksville Ny 11802 Po Box 5811 Hicksville Ny 11802, New York U.S.A.

FCNB, Spiegel Rip-off! They should be ashamed of how they treat customers. Hicksville New York

I like so many others on here are in a very bad situation with this HORRIBLE comany. They keep putting all these ridiculous charges on my account every single month. I have called, e-mailed, sent copies of proof of payments and they ignore it. You call and you to talk to some blabbering idiot that is zero help.

My simple 400 dollars due is now over a thousand I REFUSE to pay those charges, I will fight them tooth and nail first. I don't know what I should do I am seriously thinking of filing suit and hoping others will join with me to get this deadbeat company. Or does conracting the BBB help? It is a shame the sneakiness and ripping off that is going on. They should be ashamed of how they do customers. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jesse lynn
campton, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Spiegel/Po-Box-5811-Hicksville-Ny-11802-New-York-11802/FCNB-Spiegel-Rip-off-They-should-be-ashamed-of-how-they-treat-customers-Hicksville-New-101713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Spiegel