Complaint Review: FCNB - Trustmark

• Category: Banks

FCNB - Trustmark ripoff, Scam Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Can someone help? I used this card many years ago

If you see this FCNB RUN it means bad news... Scam Scam
I am very upset to find that today I recived a copy of my crdit report to find that this company claims that I owe them 3K.

After several attempts to get a phone number or a address I ran across this site and found Diane's message(Thank You) with a number. I have called and spoken with a rep from the new comany handling the accouts and she shows no record of my ever having an account.

It seemd as if I am being pulled in to a scam to pay this money which I have no data to supprt the claim. I am very upset becouse I have worked very hard to maintain a good credit history and thanks to this company that is going down the drain.

Please if anyone is aware of what I can do to solve this problem please post a notice ASAP.

John
Sugar Land, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2005 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB-Trustmark/nationwide/FCNB-Trustmark-ripoff-Scam-Nationwide-139464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB - Trustmark

Can someone help? I used this card many years ago

AUTHOR: Buffy - (U.S.A.)

I used this card many years ago. I ended up in collection. I settled with that collection agency and they never sent me a receipt. They told me my canceled check would be fine. Somehow this debt got turned over to another collection agency. They can't tell me what agency turned it to them. I have my original account number from FCNB and the name and file number this agency used. Problem is ECC Management Services is not in business anymore.

Now this collection agency is threatening to sue me. I don't want to have to settle this account again, but it is severely affecting my credit. Can anyone help me out with ECC Management Services. Phone number, address, something. I don't have any proof to tie the canceled check to this account with FCNB. Because it was a computer generated check with their file number on it. Please help!