Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2003

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
FCNB
9300 SW Gemini Drive Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB First Consumer National Bank incompetent late fee ripoff victimized many consumers Beaverton Oregon

First Consumer National Bank Aka FCNB Of Portland Oregon ripoff, gave me the run-a-round on receiving payment yet access me a late fee for their incompetency victimized many consumers Beaverton Oregon .....

Using the so call convenient automated line is as much ripoff as the Customer Service Representatives that answer. I was told the only way to expedite my payment by avoiding a late charge, and we know how they access those so freely, was to do a payment by phone.

I since then tried that. First they access you a fee of $8 for using the "customer friendly" flex payment option, then there is a recording that states it will retain the checking information for up to 12 months.

While waiting to see if they process the payment the automated instructor, states they will transfer you after you've attempted the procedure. Well we all know, there aren't any reps. So the phone will put on hold music and then disconnected you.

So meanwhile you are left wondering should I duplicate it or call back in 24-48hours to see if it posted. To my surprise no luck. Now that it is after my due date, I am looking at a report on my credit and a late fee.

I think those that still have a balance is in a never ending battle to getting rid of FCNB of Oregon.

***What should I do. I am working so hard to maintain a good credit history since past financial hardships and this is just scarring it up and setting me back.****

Rita
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2003 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/FCNB-First-Consumer-National-Bank-incompetent-late-fee-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-Be-61100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB