Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2003

• Reported By:sherwood Oregon
FCNB
fcnb.com Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB First Consumers National Bank ripoff Beaverton Oregon

First, FCNB has closed all its locations in Portland OR I have a friend whose husband worked there and he said they completely layed everone off and shuttered operations. That is why you can't get through. There isn't even anyone to process payments right now.

My complaint is that not only did they apply outrageous late fees and other penalties that were not correct, but they then reported it late on my credit report AND my husband's. The account was a sole account in my name only, never my husbands. This has affected our ability to refinance our home mortage. We now have to go to all the credit agencies w/o anything from FCNB and no way to resolve the issue with them. We have hired an attorney and are going forward with legal action.

The errors are their's, but now it is all of the consumer's problem. My friend's husband says it is because of this knid of stuff that they went out of business.

Christa
sherwood, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2003 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank-ripoff-Beaverton-Oregon-64002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB