Complaint Review: FCNB

• Reported By:Ft Pierce Florida
FCNB
Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB rip-off Beaverton Oregon

FCNB is such a rip-off! I have an account with them,for a Spiegel's Charge Card. Everytime I look around,they're sending me NEW fees,without a notice. I was told in Jan. 2003 that I had to pay $8.00 just to pay them with a check by phone,ridiculous!

Now,they're telling me that my account is over the limit,due to ALL the unnecessary fees they charge and if I DON'T pay a hundred and some odd dollars,they even charged me a $35.00 over the limit fee and will continue until I pay the money to get it below the credit limit.

FCNB should be ashamed of themselves,they keep CHANGING the amount of fees,make you pay them $8.00 to PAY them a check by phone,which is CRAZY! I am going to CLOSE that account and just pay it off,I DON'T have time or money to pay them for unnecessary fees.....

I hope they be taken to court and sued for a tremendous amount of money! I advise anyone that has an account with them or plan on having one with them,think twice....

Melissa
Ft Pierce, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2003 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Beaverton-Oregon-97078-0001/FCNB-rip-off-Beaverton-Oregon-49375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB