Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2004

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
FCNB
fcnb.com Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB - First Consumer National Bank ripoff scam artist Beaverton Oregon

I have always paid my bill on time with FCNB. Up until a couple of months ago I have had not one problem with them. Well, in November it all changed. I mailed my payment a couple weeks early as usual and was alarmed when my check went uncashed for a couple weeks. A couple days after my due date boom my check cleared.

And the kicker I was charged a 35.00 late charge. The same thing happened in December. I am going to mail my payments from now on so that someone must sign for it. That way I have proof of when it was received. It will be a lot cheaper than paying the astronomical late fees that FCNB charges. I am signing up online for a Class Action Lawsuit against these scam artists!

Stacey
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2004 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Beaverton-Oregon/FCNB-First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-scam-artist-Beaverton-Oregon-78640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB