Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Tue, August 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:
FCNB
www.cardservices.net Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB Ripoff Bogus late fees Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Late/Overlimit Fee Mess

FCNB is a joke. Listen to this scam: I paid June's payment, due on the 6th, on the 22nd. Yes, late. And I got a fee. I expected that. I paid July's on the 25th. Late again. My fault. Then, I paid August's payment on time. When I talked to them, they said I was still behind????? THEY say that June's payment went to July, and July's went to August, so where does August's go? September? So Junes is still UNPAID and collecting fees. Is this not illegal? It should be. How I will ever get that straighten out, I have no idea. I also know that the bill you get does not have a phone number on it. Well, thanks to caller ID, here is one that works 1-516-576-8785. The person you will speak to usually has a thick accent, but at least you get a real person. Good luck fellow FCNB sufferers.

Janet Howard

Janet
Kenova, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2004 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Beaverton-Oregon/FCNB-Ripoff-Bogus-late-fees-Beaverton-Oregon-103071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB

AUTHOR: Sherrie - (U.S.A.)

I too have been the victim of FCNB and thier deceptive late/overlimit fee practices. They have assessed overlimit fees to my account for the same month in which the bill is due, before the closing date of the bill i.e. they post the overlimit fee before the necessary payment has been made for that month. They are a mess.