Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Mon, September 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 02, 2005

• Reported By:beavercreek Ohio
FCNB
FCNB Po Box 922788 Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

FCNB, First Consumers National Bank ripoff Norcross Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Repay is fine

*Consumer Suggestion: Get a grip!

*Author of original report: FCNB SUCKS

I've been paying of my FCNB visa card for years, I can't even use my card do to the fact they went bankrupt. why is it I am still paying. well I wont pay anymore!!!

Tammy
beavercreek, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2005 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Norcross-Georgia-30010/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank-ripoff-Norcross-Georgia-157580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB

Repay is fine

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

I have no problem repaying .. The only problem I have is the rudeness of the company instead of sending out notice of there bankrupcy and explaining the situation they rudely took back there card and expliand nothing .. I think as a good paying customer I atleast deserve that!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Get a grip!

AUTHOR: Scot - (U.S.A.)

Tammy,

You opened the account with the understanding that in exchange for the use of the credit line, you would repay the company, plus interest.

Would you go to the grocery story and stock up on food, and agree to pay the grocery store only after you eaten the food?

Why not offer them a reasonable settlement?

FCNB SUCKS

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

For years now I've been paying off an FCNB Visa. But they went bankrupt more than a year ago. And I'm still paying them although I can't use that card anymore. Stupid... If they're bankrupt, then why am I still paying them? What happens if I just stop?