Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:Grand Junction Colorado
FCNB
P. O. Box 9204 Old BethPage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB Card Processing Center PO Box ripoff Old BethPage New York

I have been charged over the limit and late fees excessively for over two years while have I have been making my payments. I have been unable to contact anyone who could assist me as the phone number that Spiegle Credit Card provided on my billing statement was disconnected and everyone that continually called me for a payment was unable to provide me with an actual phone number so I contact someone who could resolve my issues with this company.

Two months ago I wrote a letter disputing the excessive charges on this credit card, as I have not used this credit card for over two years and my balance has continued to escalate, and I still have not received a response to my letter of dispute. Tonite I received another phone call and the person requesting a payment could not give me any infor mation regarding the status of my disputes. I was told that I would have to resubmit my charge dispute letter.

I have been attempting to resolve this issue with Card Processing Center that represents Speigel for almost 2 years and have not been successful. This company has not been able to provide me with any information regarding the payments that have been made on this account. They have told me that they don't have access to any payment information prior to three months ago. I am refusing to pay unreasonable and excessive fees for over the limit and late fees on a credit card that has not been used by me for 2 years.

Lindsay
Grand Junction, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Old-BethPage-New-York-11804/FCNB-Card-Processing-Center-PO-Box-ripoff-Old-BethPage-New-York-74471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB