offers

• Submitted: Thu, March 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 17, 2005

• Reported By:campton Kentucky
FCNB
Po Box 9204 Old Bethpage,ny 11804 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

FCNB ripoff fraud need to take action! Old Bethpage New York

I filed a report here on this company many months ago and it has only gotten worse. Only now they call my personal home AND cell phone night and day and you can't talk to anyone with half a brain. They just argue that all these insane 35.00 charges are perfectly correct. I am sick and tired of paying them and it doing no good. I am only 24 and I am gonna have to file bankruptcy because of this one ripoff of a company. How can I get them to stop calling and harrassing me? Can't we all ban together and sue these horrible people????

Jesse lynn
campton, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2005 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11802/FCNB-ripoff-fraud-need-to-take-action-Old-Bethpage-New-York-135446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB