Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2003

• Reported By:Pocatello Idaho
FCNB
P.O. BOX 2210 PORTLAND, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-876-3262
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB First Consumer National Bank ripoff the ripoff business that doesnt give a dam abused & mistreated PORTLAND Oregon

I had an account with First Consumer National Bank for about 2 years now, and I too received a letter explaining that my credit card privledges had been revoked. I tried to call and speak with someone about them charging me 2 over-the-limit-fees, and the lady stated that I couldn't have them reversed. I even asked to speak to a supervisor as well, and that too was refused to me. I have written one letter to the address listed, and got a response back stating that these fees were assessed by First Consumer National Bank themselves, and I had written the letter to them and addressed it to the address listed on my bill.

I have already written a 2nd letter already and I won't be a bit suprised to get the same response back. Now I know that I am not the only person that they are trying to rip off. Mind you I had paid my balance off a few times in the past, and I was late once, and I was also over the limit once and I don't mind paying if it is my fault.

However looking at my last statement my calculations come up to $399 and my credit limit was $400 and I still got assessed a Over-the-Limit Fee of $35 for a 2nd time. I just want to pay my bill off and close my account, but it is hard when they don't credit me with making my payment on time, or assess my account another Over-The-Limit-Fee again.

Ron
Pocatello, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2003 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/PORTLAND-Oregon-97208/FCNB-First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-the-ripoff-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-abused-60549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB