volunteers

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:Bend Oregon
FCNB
Gemini Street Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB ripoff-do not properly credit accounts Portland Oregon

I too have recently had my FCNB account closed. At the time I was already wanting to close it at they hit me several times with late payment or overlimit fees. They were the only card I had problems with!!!!

I sent payment in full on 8/23/03 and somehow my check payment and payment coupon got seperated and they didn't credit my account. They sent the payment check back to the issuing company. I was not contacted until my next statement with....yup you guessed it late payment fees and over limit fees.

We actually talked to a person and she assured us that this problem was being taken care of. We resent the check and all the extra fees were to be deleted. This has not happened. Our bill is back upto $100 and when we originally paid it in full we owed $1109 and paid $1189. So where did the extra money go.

Why don't they follow up and apply monies correctly. They are horrible and now we cannot even find a number to talk to a real person. What is a consumer to do?????

Sarah
Bend, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Portland-Oregon-97201/FCNB-ripoff-do-not-properly-credit-accounts-Portland-Oregon-69730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB