Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Wed, October 13, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
FCNB
P.O. Box 4080 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB Newport News ripoff Who can I speak with to settle my account??? Portland, Oregon

I have a FCNB/Newport News account. They stopped sending bills to me and now it's on my credit report as a charge off. I tried to contact the # on my Newport News card and it never connects to the #. I tried to contact Newport News several times and they have no information on my account. Who the hell can I contact to settle my account and get this off my credit report. This is defintely fraud if we can't even contact the company!!!

Pissed OFF
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/Portland-Oregon/FCNB-Newport-News-ripoff-Who-can-I-speak-with-to-settle-my-account-Portland-Oregon-112798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB