Complaint Review: FCNB

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2003

• Reported By:Sunny Isles Beach Florida
www.fcnb.com Nationwide U.S.A.

First Consumer National Bank, Credit Card Services the business that has ripped everybody off Hicksville New York

I'm surprised to see that I am not the only person that has been taken advantage of. I too have been charged late fees, when I know the payment was made in a timely manner.

I recently got a loan and paid off my balance in full, I'd rather pay a lower interest rate than pay the ridiculously high interest rate they were charging me and the card was useless anyway.

I just received a new statement, with a balance for the finance charge on the amount I just paid IN FULL.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I am trying to keep my credit in good standing, so I guess I will have to pay this, but am not happy about it. I wish there was something we, the loyal consumer, could do about these A holes.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2003 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNB/nationwide/First-Consumer-National-Bank-Credit-Card-Services-the-business-that-has-ripped-everybody-63617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB