Complaint Review: FCNBFirst Consumers National Bank

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:EastRidge Tennessee
FCNBFirst Consumers National Bank
Beaverton Or. Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

FCNB First Consumers National Bank ripoff cannot collect my secured deposit money Beaverton Oregon

I had a secured master card with FCNB in 1998. My limit was 300.00, they added insurance to my card without my consent. Then started charging me extra fees. I could never get a live voice on the phone, so I wrote numerous letters to them to cancel my card. I never got a response. My balance ended at 930.00 before they finally cancelled my card.

I tried to get something done about it and could not. I ended up paying the 930.00 and never got my secured deposit back. And this is now on my credit report untill the year 2009. Does anyone have any advice, I can see that alot of people are dealing with the same things that I have with First Consumers National Bank. They are really a ripoff.

Vickie
EastRidge, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNBFirst-Consumers-National-Bank/Beaverton-Oregon-97078/FCNB-First-Consumers-National-Bank-ripoff-cannot-collect-my-secured-deposit-money-Beavert-92350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNBFirst Consumers National Bank