Complaint Review: FCNB/Newport News

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2008

• Reported By:East Liverpool Ohio
FCNB/Newport News
newport-news.com Newport News, Virginia U.S.A.

FCNB/Newport News no change of address, stopped recieving bills, Newport News Virginia

In 2005 I moved and sent Newport News a change of address. The last bill I recieved from them was Nov of 2005 as that was forwarded to me. When I tried to contact them I kept getting the number had been disconnected. I sent correspondence to the address on the last statement. I never heard anything from the company. I had no phone numbers or address to send payments to. Now three years later they are trying to take me to court for what I owed as well as additional finance charges that have incurred because of their negligence. Hard to send a payment when you don't recieve a bill with a correct address. At this time I do not have a lawyer and can't afford to pay for one. Guess we will see what happens.

Kathy
East Liverpool, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2008 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCNBNewport-News/Newport-News-Virginia/FCNBNewport-News-no-change-of-address-stopped-recieving-bills-Newport-News-Virginia-338042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCNB/Newport News