Complaint Review: FCR/FREECREDITREPORT.COM

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: VIRGIL — STAR CITY Arkansas United States of America
FCR/FREECREDITREPORT.COM

FCR/FREECREDITREPORT.COM THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME A $14.95 MEMBERSHIP FEE EVER SINCE I GOT MY FREE CREDIT REPORT. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP. I JUST WANTED TO LOOK AT MY CREDIT REPORT. I CALLED I WAS ALLO Internet

*Author of original report: FCR Cancellation

*Consumer Suggestion: same thing happened to me

*Consumer Suggestion: Did you read it?

Several months ago I looked at my credit report on line using Free Credit Report.com, thats all I wanted.  I have been charged a $14.95 monthly fee every since doing this.  I at no time authorized the membership nor the fees.

I contacted at 877-481-6826 FREECREDITREPORT.COM to inquire about the charges where they quickly closed the acct/membership but would not issue any refunds.

Misch, the lady that assisted me gave me a fax # 949-567-5758 Consumer Relations Group where I was told to fax them my dispute with my contact information and they would contact me.

I aske her for a contact # so I could call them and was told there was no contact # just the fax #.  Consumer Relations Group would supposidly contact me after faxing them my information.

This is a PIPOFF and I would like to get a refund on all membership fees that I never authorized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FCRFREECREDITREPORTCOM/internet/FCRFREECREDITREPORTCOM-THEY-HAVE-BEEN-CHARGING-ME-A-1495-MEMBERSHIP-FEE-EVER-SINCE-I-570353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FCR/FREECREDITREPORT.COM

FCR Cancellation

AUTHOR: VIRGIL TODD - (United States of America)

They were contacted the next day and the acct/membership canceled.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: houptyman - (United States of America)

I ended up filing a dispute with my cc on 2 different occasions and both times they credited me the money.....

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Did you read it?

AUTHOR: Jeanski - (U.S.A.)

If you read the first page of the website it clearly states that if you don't cancel within 7 days you'll be charged the monthly fee. Next time, read!