rank

• Updated: Thu, December 09, 2010

• Reported By: pissed off customer — Topeka Kansas United States of America
FDA Group
7505 Glenview Drive Ste. #152 Richland Hills, Texas United States of America

FDA Group I paid them $1,000.00 dollars on my account, became unemployed and called and told them I needed the money back to live on. Was assured they would mail it back to me. As of this date, have never seen Richland Hills, Texas

I started with this company about 2 years ago.  I sent them $1,000.00 dollars at the beginning of 2010.  I became unemployed in March of 2010, and I called them to say I needed that money back to live on.  Was assured by contact, I would receieve my money.  As of this date, have never seen the money, contact will not answer her phone, or call or email me back.

I am still unemployed and could really use that money to live on right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2010 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FDA-Group/Richland-Hills-Texas-76180/FDA-Group-I-paid-them-100000-dollars-on-my-account-became-unemployed-and-called-and-t-669907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FDA Group