Complaint Review: FDRS Federal Debt Relief System

• Submitted: Sun, August 31, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 31, 2008

• Reported By:Alden New York
FDRS Federal Debt Relief System
6362 Hollywood Blvd.4th Floor Hollywood, California U.S.A.

FDRS Federal Debt Relief System took my money and didn't help me. Hollywood California

FDRS. said they would take care of my bills.they sent letters out but it was just to stall them .my creditors called three to four times a day. i called one creditor and they said my address was changed.at the 16th month i stopped payment,because they did nothing about my problem .at one time i gave out the phone no. to a creditor and they called up and wanted to cancel me out of the program. they were rude .now i had to file bankruptcy with all the intrest put on my bills . these people are crooks .I went to the Better Business Bureau but they did nithing. I need my 10,000 dollars back.

Leslie
Alden, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FDRS-Federal-Debt-Relief-System/Hollywood-California-90028/FDRS-Federal-Debt-Relief-System-took-my-money-and-didnt-help-me-Hollywood-California-368554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FDRS Federal Debt Relief System