Complaint Review: FDRS Federal Debt Relief System

• Submitted: Sun, May 30, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 30, 2010

• Reported By: Linda — hillsboro New Hampshire U.S.A.
FDRS Federal Debt Relief System
6362 Hollywood Bl. 4th. Internet United States of America

FDRS Federal Debt Relief System WAG THE DOG Biggest Scram, Internet

I also was a scrammed by this company. I paid them  $6,641.12 and none of my credit cards were paid, (I took a loan against my 401K) when I called and questioned them they were rude and hung up on me. I keep trying unsuccessfully to get answers, I finally got in touch with the BBS and that was a waste of time. I then wrote to the Attornery General in California. That to was a waste of time. I tried every avenue out there short of hiring an attorney. I called one but do not have the money to pay for one. These people now that. Someone needs to shut them down. My debt has grown by $20,000 and I now pay everyweek out of my paycheck for a loan they have.Why can't something be done to STOP them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2010 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FDRS-Federal-Debt-Relief-System/internet/FDRS-Federal-Debt-Relief-System-WAG-THE-DOG-Biggest-Scram-Internet-608522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FDRS Federal Debt Relief System