Complaint Review: FDRS

• Submitted: Thu, January 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:GrandRapids Michigan
FDRS
6362 Hollywood BL., 4th Floor Hollywood, California U.S.A.

FDRS - Federal Debt Relief System financially raped me of $5,770. and destroyed my credit. Filing bunkruptcy (what I was trying to avoid) may be all that is left to do! Hollywood California

*Consumer Comment: RE:

*Author of original report: FDRS scam

They got me for $5,700 and my credit is ruined. Went through to the 18th month and the shit hit the fan. Went to court with one creditor and lost-garnishment %25 of pay. Two other creditors waiting their turn. My brain is on fire after being financially raped and I have nothing smart to say. I just wish I could get my doe back from those creatures.

Scott
GrandRapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FDRS/Hollywood-California-90028/FDRS-Federal-Debt-Relief-System-financially-raped-me-of-5770-and-destroyed-my-credit-417973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FDRS

Scott...
Thanks for sharing your story. I am a regular poster on financial/credit boards and I spend a lot of time trying to warn people about the dangers of debt settlement companies. These are predatory companies that take advantage of people in vulnerable financial situations. These people can't do anything that you cannot do yourself. People don't understand that they are serioulsy at risk for being sued by their creditors...but all they see is their payments being cut in half and that these firms are their "savior."

FDRS scam

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I ended up filing bankruptcy. I have not heard from FDRS since I closed my checking account in order to prevent their final kick in my financial nadz. It is my belief that if the government wanted to stop this scam company, they would. FDRS aided by the fed? Get in debt and stay there.