Complaint Review: FDRS.org Mark Cella- Federal Debt Relief System Scam

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Echo — La Junta Colorado U.S.A.
FDRS.org Mark Cella- Federal Debt Relief System Scam
6362 Hollywood Bl, 4th, Hollywood CA 90028 Hollywood, California United States of America

FDRS.org Mark Cella- Federal Debt Relief System Scam Company started out as Care Free Debt and Changed their name about a year and a half into the program to Federal Debt Relief System. For the street address asked for below when it was care Free Debt w i am a disabled cancer patient who lives on a fixed income and this scum has feed me to the wolves. Hollywood, California

Mark Cella of Federal Debt Relief System has got to be the scum of the earth, but than again heartless people like him usually have no problem stabing someone in the heart.

Due to health problems my debts added quickly and when this company contacted me I felt it was a answer from God.

I am in a hopeless situation of fighting cancer, lost employment had to file for disability to eat and this Mark Cella swoops in and tries to finish the job of putting me six feet under.

Bruce was the person who contacted me the very first time and I should have known all he promised was to good to be true but having been hopeless for so long I grasped the lifeline he had baited.

I went without the needs of a sick person to pay the bill to them never late and always on time they robbed me of $5165.52. Their were days I went without food because I paid this buzzard.

I am so angury at myself for falling for the lies this scum feed to me but am a fighter and this reject of a man Mark Cella will not beat me I just pray someone will pick up these complaints and will be able to send this man to prison.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FDRSorg-Mark-Cella-Federal-Debt-Relief-System-Scam/Hollywood-California-90028/FDRSorg-Mark-Cella-Federal-Debt-Relief-System-Scam-Company-started-out-as-Care-Free-Debt-562107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FDRS.org Mark Cella- Federal Debt Relief System Scam