Complaint Review: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROCESSING CENTER - CONSUMER GRANTS USA

• Submitted: Fri, October 08, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 09, 2004

• Reported By:WICHITA Kansas
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROCESSING CENTER - CONSUMER GRANTS USA
PO BOX 41802 Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROCESSING CENTER - CONSUMER GRANTS USA ripoff Saint Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Getting your money back!

I recieved a call from a guy stating that I was guaranteed an $8000 dollar government grant. He already had my routing number for my bank and said that was because the government only dealt with FDIC insured banks. Well needless to say, he said she needed my account information in order to deposit this grant money. After gaining this information then she told me they would have to deduct $249.00 for document/legal fees. He told me hundred of times that I can call anytime and cancel the grant if not interested. He said that he will be mailing me some stuff within 2-3 weeks. So I thought after going through that stuff I can decide. So "BY MISTAKE" I said YES.

Well needless to say they took the money out of our account anyway. I waited and waited for that stuff. I didn't hear anything for one month. So I called that 1-800-551-7099, which is the most busiest line is this world, number of times. Once I got through. I asked them to refund me the money as I am no longer interested in that grant. They said they can't go so. They asked me to wait for that mailing stuff.

Finally I got that Grant book after 7 weeks. From that day I am trying calling them. I waited for hours together but never got connected to the customer representative.

I called my bank. They said that if I have given my bank details they cannot help me in getting that money refunded.

I don't know what to do. Although I realize how stupid I was in giving out my information please guide me what I can do to get my money back.

I apperciate your help.

Satyavalli
WICHITA, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2004 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FEDERAL-GOVERNMENT-PROCESSING-CENTER-CONSUMER-GRANTS-USA/Petersburg-Florida-33743/FEDERAL-GOVERNMENT-PROCESSING-CENTER-CONSUMER-GRANTS-USA-ripoff-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-112146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROCESSING CENTER - CONSUMER GRANTS USA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Getting your money back!

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Tell your bank you are the victim of fraud!

Tell them you have no idea how they got your account information.

Tell them you never authorized any withdrawal.

Read every page here until you find the editor's suggestions on getting your bank to cooperate.

You're probably going to have to fight like hell for your refund.

If you do get your money back, count yourself as damn lucky.

Hopefully, you will learn.

Because there are at least a million more frauds out there waiting to cheat you again!

justify