Complaint Review: FEDERAL PARDONS AND WAIVERS

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: LR — Scarborough Ontario Canada
FEDERAL PARDONS AND WAIVERS
2727 Steeles Ave.West North York, Ontario United States of America

FEDERAL PARDONS AND WAIVERS SALES REP.NAZ KHAN,Irene Bromberg CEO,Steve Brickman andGary Taskin both VP's of operations Refund and service charge scam North York, Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Federal Pardons Waiver Services: Best Service

On Jan. 30th I stupidly agreed to hire this co. to clear my crim. record.after doing a bit of research I saw that they were considerably overpriced , so I cancelled the agreement less than 24 hrs. later.I was told at that time that there was a $100 cancellation fee (shouldn't that be disclosed at time of purchase ?)I disputed this and asked to speak to the manager, but no one was available,( how convenient) so I asked them to call me to discuss this fee.I did not hear anything 'till a week later ,when I was called and told that I would receive a refund minus $100. On Feb. 27th I emailed Naz Khan asking where my money was,she sent me an email saying she would look into it. Smells like a runaround to me.

In any case this is just wrong they high pressure sell you at suppertime,you make an uninformed decision, their website cons you into believing that the federal goverment is cancelling pardons tomorrow, and the date changes every day so it always looks it like it ends tomorrow. On their other websites they offer conflicting prices,for example I paid $800 plus taxes over 900 dollars ,they are offering the same service for 350n dollars on their other sites maybe that is in the US ,don't know, in any case I have no trouble believing that their sales people are stradling the line between  deceit and dishonesty.I can't speak for their legal services however because I never got to use them.But if their sales dept is dishonest and deceptive it doesn't speak well of the entire co.

As of this time I still haven"t received my refund but I hope they can get around to it soon as they have had my money for a month now and visa wants to be paid. I suppose I will have to eat the interest charged on my card.I suppose that because they are lawyers who created this co. they know exactly what they can get away with.You know there is No better informed criminal than a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FEDERAL-PARDONS-AND-WAIVERS/North-York-Ontario-M3J3G9/FEDERAL-PARDONS-AND-WAIVERS-SALES-REPNAZ-KHANIrene-Bromberg-CEOSteve-Brickman-andGary-T-1021399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FEDERAL PARDONS AND WAIVERS

Federal Pardons Waiver Services: Best Service

AUTHOR: mahesh - (USA)

Federal Pardon Waiver Services assists all peoples in obtaining a best Pardon (Record Suspension) by removing a past criminal offence from public record in Canada( USA). Pardon & waivers also help to all peoples obtain U.S. Entry Waivers and Arrest Record Purges.

Our head office and processing centre is based out of Toronto, Ontario where we have over 20 years of combined proven experience in providing our clients a hassle-free service that ensures that the highest standards for trust are set and maintained!