Complaint Review: FEDEX REFUNDS

• Updated: Sun, October 12, 2003

• Reported By:san antonio Texas
FEDEX REFUNDS
www.linkmembers.net/login/ Nationwide U.S.A.

FEDEX REFUND RECOVERY They took my Credit Card info and I could never login to the site so they still have the money Internet

Fedex refund recovery have a good sales pitch, parts of the pitch state "if your looking fo a get rich quick" this is not for you.

They even have letters that they claim you can use for your clients. But just try to login and do the work. "Error this webpage cannot be found". They even claim to have testimonials. But nothing is available on the site. At This point I really feel I have been ripped off, and I want my money back and I will join any class action against them if, they can be caught.

Clyde
san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2003 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FEDEX-REFUNDS/nationwide/FEDEX-REFUND-RECOVERY-They-took-my-Credit-Card-info-and-I-could-never-login-to-the-site-so-68905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FEDEX REFUNDS