Complaint Review: FEDEX

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:ashland Ohio
FEDEX
P.O. BOX 256 Pittsburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

FEDEX GROUND ripoff of damage goods claim and damage AGAIN during inspection of claim!!! Pittsburg Pennsylvania

Recieved package shipped by FEDEX GROUND that was severly damaged in shipping.Called FEDEX and filed a damage claim,they said they needed to pick up the package for inspection. When I received my welder back it was severly damaged again,about 10 times worse than when I received it the first time!I called to report the damage and was sent a damage claim form.I mailed form back and received a DENIAL FOR IMPROPER PREPARED OR PACKED FOR SAFE SHIPPING NOTICE!

I called FEDEX AGAIN and got "it was improperly packaged"and I SAID"BUT THAT DOESN"EXCUSE THE EXTRA DAMAGE WHEN YOU PICKED IT UP DURING INSPECTION"!And again I get "IT WAS NOT PROPPERLY PACKAGED. When I asked for someone in charge I got the big runaround"no one is availble at this time,give me your name and number and someone will contact you in 24-48 hours". It should't take that long!

WARNING!!!! IF you ship something with this company pack it very very well because they could care less how you receive it. If you file a claim they will just denie it for inadequate packaging any ways. BELIEVE ME I WON'T DO ANY BUSNIESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND I HOPE YOU DON'T EITHER.

Jerry d.
ashland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FEDEX/Pittsburg-Pennsylvania-15230/FEDEX-GROUND-ripoff-of-damage-goods-claim-and-damage-AGAIN-during-inspection-of-claim-P-102110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FEDEX