Complaint Review: FEMA - Aurora Loans Service - Federal Government

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
FEMA - Aurora Loans Service - Federal Government
10350 Park Meadows Dr. Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.

FEMA And Aurora Loans Service ripoff unresponsive uncaring wanna make a buck jerks Littleton Colorado

FEMA - Is a joke. I lost everything but the clothes on my back in the Flood of 98. While most of the rich people who could afford insurance were given grants of $12,500.00, I was not given that choice. I was told by FEMA that I could get an SBA Loan. I asked what would happen if I didn't take the loan and was told in no uncertain terms that if I didn't take the SBA loan that I would get no help at all. To top it off I was told that anyone living in the house at the time of the flood had to sign the paperwork..nothing legal, just to acknowledge they lived there to. So my son who was 20 years old at the time signed his name beside mine. I was also told that this so called loan could never be sold and that it would in no way affect my credit rating. Well, you guessed it. Not only has this loan been sold to other companies (5 times), but as for my son having sign, now it goes against his credit and mine. I would like to know why I was not given a FREE 12,500 grant like the rich people. Why am I stuck paying $200.00 a month until I am 75 years old. Where is my 12,500. Why should my son be stuck with a loan (if something happens to me). I have written complaints to the White House, Congress, State Representatives and nothing. It's like the could care less. All I want if my free money like the rich ones received. My main complaint is the fact that I was lied to. Now that Aurora Loan Service has purchased this account, I cannot for the life of me get an answer from them. I cannot afford a home phone, but I have emailed them appx 15 times and cannot get a response. I am 2 months behind in my payments and have been trying to get in touch with them to make a payment arrangement. I live check to check on one income. I am single and help support my dad. If I get sick and have to pay for the doctor and medicine, I get behind in my bills. I would like to offer anyone who has money to come live with me for a month and see what it's like not to be able to buy food...or to have to make a choice on medicine or food, or gas for the car to get to work.

I guess I just want someone to tell me who I can contact about what a ripoff FEMA and Aurora Loan Service's are.

Thank you for your time...have a good day!!

San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FEMA-Aurora-Loans-Service-Federal-Government/Littleton-Colorado-80124/FEMA-And-Aurora-Loans-Service-ripoff-unresponsive-uncaring-wanna-make-a-buck-jerks-Littlet-186453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FEMA - Aurora Loans Service - Federal Government