Complaint Review: FFE Transportation Inc

• Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Rochester New York United States of America
FFE Transportation Inc
1145 Empire Central Place.Dallas Texas 75247 Internet United States of America

FFE Transportation Inc Talana,Kris ellison. DRIVERS-BEWARE OF APPLYING TO THIS COMPANY! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Another BAD APPLE

Hello,

I just wanted to express how angry I am with this company.I Quit my job with Swift Transportation.(Not that they are any better).While employed with Swift,I had 2preventable accidents.One is questionable,as it is currently being investigated by my attorney. I was upfront,and honest as this was not even on my DAC. next time It will not be.Aside from that I had been promised by Talana,My Recruiter that she had contacted the Safety Department, and that I would allowed to be hired once I got to Dallas and completed orientation.She phoned me every morning for the next week,often waking me up very early in the morning,to verify that I was still coming to FFE.So I rode cross country on Greyhound from Rochester,NY to Dallas Texas.I was packed like a Sardine on the bus, for the 30 hour trip,and got no sleep.Once I arrived there,I had to start orientation on the same day,so it would still be another 10 hours that I could get some sleep.Everything appeared to be going smoothly in Orientation,and again I was upfront about my whole ordeal with Swift Transportation.Then near the end of the second day of orientation,I was pulled aside.I was advised that I was being sent home on the next bus.Safety had decided that, they were not going to take me because of the two incidents with Swift.So now Here I am 1480 miles from home(2960 when all said and done),quit my job,and to travel another 30 hours on greyhound home.This totals to over 34 hours on the bus.Again,no sleep.I am wriring this in the hopes that it will keep some poor soul,from experiencing what I did with this joke of a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FFE-Transportation-Inc/internet/FFE-Transportation-Inc-TalanaKris-ellison-DRIVERS-BEWARE-OF-APPLYING-TO-THIS-COMPANY-In-677280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FFE Transportation Inc

Another BAD APPLE

AUTHOR: William L - (U.S.A.)

This person is one of a great  number who had Several "accidents" with another motor carrier and was not hired by FFE.  This is why the U.S. FMCSA made a regulation called "CSA" to weed out idiots like this. This person's Safety record is very Bad and wanted another Company to take a Multi-Million chance on him. I don't think so.