- Report: #619631
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: F.F.E.
F.F.E.1145 Empire Central Place Internet United States of America
F.F.E. federated food fake lease, lies, ffe, lisa ripoff lease Internet
*Author of original report: price gouging
*UPDATE Employee: only fools "Lease Only"
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am a starving lease operator for ffe transportation on their clean slate lease program. Unlike many of the other complaints, i am still doing this crap to see every angle of whether there is any wa to make money that will sustain my lifestyle. As the other complainer mentioned, the really lull you into this lease. I would like to break down this lease for you so that you can see just how it works against the driver.
1. The miles- .93 cents loaded - reefer, .85 loaded - dry, and even less than that for going empty, which is very low in the industry!, here is the glitch Tom Dill, the contractor relations guy will never tell ou that the miles you run are Zip Code miles, he tries to throw you off by saying rand mcnally(still Zip Code Miles), thinking that he is the onl one that knows what that means. The truth is that you will take a 8 to 13% hit on every trip you are paing for on fuel. Example: 2300 mile run= 184 to 299 mile loss in revenue. Can you afford that, I cant!!, im not affording it now!!, All miles should be payed for. Hub to Hub, unless you go out of route.
Detention Pay - If you get it the Gods are with you!!, dont expect it on our next settlement though.
The contract - FFE will tell you that your fixed ecpenses for the truck will be 105 dollars a day, which comes up to over 700 do;;ars a week. The wonderful part here is that the das never stop and neither does the 105 a day. You have to save up money through our personal account to go home. So an average home stay will cost you at least 300.00 if you stay for three days. Now The rest of the story. Your truck payment is 590 dollars a week for the entirety of the lease. Now you own our own truck ...right? wrong amigos...you now get to pay the company another 40,000+ dollars on the buyout. Thats right!!
Cost of Operation - 44.00 a week plate fee = 2288 dollars a year
when you start the lease, because you are already poor, the company will take out over 300.00 a week for your privilage of starting the lease with FFE, This is our downpament, this will last for 6 weeks, untill they ram the first truck pament up your keister, of 590.00, not done yet will update in a few days
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FFE/internet/FFE-federated-food-fake-lease-lies-ffe-lisa-ripoff-lease-Internet-619631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.