Complaint Review: F.F.E.

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

F.F.E. FFE = Finacially F--ked Employee Lancaster Texas

*UPDATE Employee: This Guy is FULL of IT

I decided to lease a truck from FFE thru their employee clean slate program. Brian the guy in charge of this made it sound really convincing on how to work their program to put as much in your pocket as possble. While in orientation a couple who had gone thru this program warned my friends and I on how bad they got screwed doing this. I kinda shrugged it off as them mis managing their roadlife little did I know.

On the day they give you your truck, you are to inspect it and write down everything you find wrong with it and they gaurentee you they will fix it also they gaurentee the vehicles are governed for a set speed ....wrong . My first trip out My speeddometer said 65 mph I was ticketed for 75 mph in Texas .. then ran out of fuel just short of the fuel stop in Denver my fuel gauge showed I had over 3/4 fuel left ... I was charged for the cost of emergency fuel plus the repair . After this initial shock things got worse ...

They run the hell out of you but yet you will not make any money with them . I read the other drivers account on how he worked over two months for them and didn't bring home a dime. This is true I had to file bankruptcy that year because of how deep in the hole I went. They'll nickle and dime you to death and make sure they linme their pockets and screw the lease purchase driver .

Batmanthedarknyght
Lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FFE/nationwide/FFE-FFE-Finacially-F-ked-Employee-Lancaster-Texas-361360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on F.F.E.

This Guy is FULL of IT

AUTHOR: William L - (U.S.A.)

This Guy was warned and did it anyway, He "Ran" out of fuel and expected the company to "Pay" for it (He is a Lease only)

What a Bozo.