Complaint Review: FFG Federal Financial Group

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: Dan Renolds — albuquerque New Mexico
FFG Federal Financial Group
Nationwide USA

FFG Federal Financial Group Dan Mckenzie, FFG, Rick Dickson, World Financial, Scam, Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Collections, Cancelations, Life Insurance, Utah Nationwide

My wife is upset that I am wasting my time writting this however all I want to do is keep one person from working here, or purchasing a policy from this company. It was the worst experience of my wifes life, seriously. Even though it took her a year to finally start making money to this day every single person she has sold a  policy to has cancled and even though FFG keep the money they make the agent pays it back!

Dan Mckenzie who runs this show along with Rick Dickson have been in legal trouble before with World Financial becaue they were a multie level marketing company. Now they are "multi tiered" lol. Anyway I am not going to go into all the detail, I jsut wish my wife and I would have done a little more researh or read more posts from people like me so we did not have to go through all of this.

I am personally contacting the CA insurance commissioner because Dan Mckenzie her boss has emailed and texted her that due to the fact that her last client canceled she owes him money personally and that he is in charge of collecting her debt. he instructed her to pay him personally, can you believe this? Anyway do not spend one penny buying your way to employment, the only people making any money over there are management. I know one of them personally and they admitt to the entire thing being total BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FFG-Federal-Financial-Group/nationwide/FFG-Federal-Financial-Group-Dan-Mckenzie-FFG-Rick-Dickson-World-Financial-Scam-Frau-1154731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FFG Federal Financial Group