Complaint Review: FGR

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2007

• Reported By:Sonora California
110 E. Center Street STE #702 Madison, South Dakota U.S.A.

FGR - The Federal Grant Ripoff Association Madison South Dakota

This company know as FGR, responded to an inquiry I had about a small business grant. They told over the phone that their office did the grant processing and said services would cost about $470.00. This is a a large and questionable amount and so naturally I questioned.

Their response were sufficient and informative and of course they seem like a legitamate business with full website and everything so I decided to pursue the said services. FGR told me it would take about twelve weeks to process my request and payment had been placed from the very beginning.

The agent was very persistent that I send payment via cashiers check over night post and desired a tracking number as well. I did as requested and since have received no response. I called the 877 number they gave me and everytime there is a busy tone.

If have any info about this company or can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it and possibly pay you with a portion of my potential refund from FGR.

Sonora, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2007 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FGR/Madison-South-Dakota-57042-2908/FGR-The-Federal-Grant-Ripoff-Association-Madison-South-Dakota-293999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FGR