Complaint Review: FHA All Day

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009

• Reported By:jamaica New York
FHA All Day
Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

FHA All Day i was ripoff by FHA All Day Boca Raton Flordia

I was told they would help me get a modification for my mortgage, I was told I would get a fixed rate of 4.50. I was told to sent them a bank check for $3,500.00 and I did. For three weeks I heard from a lady named Roberta who told me everything was going great. After a week or so I heard nothing, so I called the number she gave me,I got a busy signal. Thats when I known I was scammed. I wished I had checked them out first that was my mistake and it costed me.

Diamond
jamaica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FHA-All-Day/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/FHA-All-Day-i-was-ripoff-by-FHA-All-Day-Boca-Raton-Flordia-471299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FHA All Day