Complaint Review: FIA CARD SERVICES

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:jackson Mississippi
FIA CARD SERVICES
fiacardservices.com Willmington, Delaware U.S.A.

FIA CARD SERVICES - Virginia Redden - Scott Beech Mugged by online payment application Willmington Delaware

To whom it may concern:
My complaint is the result of the FIA CARD SERVICES online payment application did not capture my payment input and now my account has been closed although the account is in a "current" status. I don't understand why this company seems driven to tarnish my credit rating which will have serious repercussions with my other accounts.

Why are they exhibiting such strong negative behavior? One would think that a little more coorporation would be forthcoming based on my payment history with other creditors. This is the only account where there appears to be a problem and FIA appears to be sticking its head in the sand.

How can they possibly justify jacking my interest rate up to 29.99% in such a short period of time? To me, its Un-American and borders on financial genocide. There will be no winners in this debate only losers.

It seems that the application works well if I make a payment 1-day before its due, but problems arise when I try to schedule a payment in the current month to be paid in the next month, which is what happened most recently.
In the past, the account reps have called within 10 days after a payment was due which I promptly paid, so,at no time did the montly payment go beyound 15 days.

Milt in the ridge
jackson, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIA-CARD-SERVICES/Willmington-Delaware-19850/FIA-CARD-SERVICES-Virginia-Redden-Scott-Beech-Mugged-by-online-payment-application-Wil-401551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIA CARD SERVICES