Complaint Review: FIA Card Service

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: PMM — ny Alabama
FIA Card Service
Internet USA

FIA Card Service Account on Auto debit. Dropped and didn't report. two month's past due. charged fees and reported to credit agencies despite fact I've been customer/account debit for over 8 years Internet

I've been a customer of FIA credit card for over 7 years. Had a line of credit I recently paid off for $12,000. Every month my payment is debited from my account by Fidelity. This has been going on for years. I had about $200 balance and FIA, unbenonst to me, stopped the auto pay. I was not contacted that the account was past due until I received a letter informing me that my credit line was reduced from $12k to $500. They also reported the two months to the credit agencies.

When I called to get the situation resolved, I had the usual nightmare trying to get anyone to help. I was told someone would call me back after I worked my way up the food chain. Not only did someone not call me back, but when I followed up they told me they had called and I didn't answer so they declined my request. No one to appeal to. It is wrong on many aspects but there is no recourse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIA-Card-Service/internet/FIA-Card-Service-Account-on-Auto-debit-Dropped-and-didnt-report-two-months-past-due-1065557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIA Card Service