Complaint Review: FIA Card Services With Bank Of America

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
FIA Card Services With Bank Of America
P.O. Box 15019 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

FIA Card Services With Bank Of America FIA Card Services is Unethical!! Wilmington Delaware

On 6-29-09 I called FIA Card Services to settle my Bank of America account which had fallen behind. They agree to settle for $2,245. I had to pay $145 that day, which I did and then the $2,100 in three weeks when I got my loan.

On 7-16-09 I called FIA Card Services to pay the $2,100 and they said that offer was not good. The girl that I originally made the deal with did not process the proper paperwork and I would have needed to give an exact date to settle the account, which of course I didn't because I was supposed to call them when I got the loan and that was okay with the person I spoke with.

Now FIA Card Services wants me to pay $3,430 to settle the account. I do not have the $3,430 because I borrowed everything I could to get the $2,100. They made a contract with me and did not follow through with it.

I spoke with an account manager by the name of Scott Facey and he would not work with me at all.

Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIA-Card-Services-With-Bank-Of-America/Wilmington-Delaware/FIA-Card-Services-With-Bank-Of-America-FIA-Card-Services-is-Unethical-Wilmington-Delawar-470931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIA Card Services With Bank Of America