Complaint Review: FIDEITY SUPPORT SERVICES

11350 Random Hill Ste 800; FAIRFAX, Virginia United States of America
  • Phone: 877.606.6050
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

FIDEITY SUPPORT SERVICES TOOK ADVANTAGE WHEN DIRE NEED FOR HELP NO RESULT FAIRFAX, Virginia

I was contacted by Fidelity Support Services by phone and was given a very nice offer on how they can assist me in saving my home by lowing my monthly payments and my interest rate.  I have been struggling to work out a modification with my mortgage company but was not successful in doing so.  Therefore after reading the reviews at that time i was convinced that they could help me. so they guaranteed me that i would be approved for a modification.

the fee for this service was $2500 paid in full this was August 20, 2012 that was when i initially spoken to Heidi Anderson the Budget Analyst.

Shortly after I begin speaking with Elizabeth Burton who later put me in contact with Teresa Mansfield who was my person of contact who would get things going.

After speaking to Teresa I told her that i didn't feel like she was really helping me and ask her about my refund and she was very rude in her tone and told me to read my contract in which i had already.  I felt like i was doing all the work and submitting the same paperwork in which i had submitted to my mortgage company already.

Never getting any type of updates from her and I would email her and she is always out of the office helping with "foreclosures" so she say. How very convincing.  i need my money i am still behind on my mortgage. and plus i had to borrow the money to pay Fidelity

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIDEITY-SUPPORT-SERVICES/FAIRFAX-Virginia-22030/FIDEITY-SUPPORT-SERVICES-TOOK-ADVANTAGE-WHEN-DIRE-NEED-FOR-HELP-NO-RESULT-FAIRFAX-Virgi-1046238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIDEITY SUPPORT SERVICES